Monday, May 16, 2005

I can't explain the happiness that I have been feeling inside during the last week. The butterflies in my stomach, the permanent smile on my face when I think of that person, the sound of relief in my voice when I speak of him, the comfort and calm that I feel when I am with him. It feels different, scary but different. Scary because it is so perfect, so new, so sincere and so pure. It feels so natural, so right. I feel at peace, serene and still. Wow....I just can't explain it. I am grateful, thankful and blessed. Blessed to have this person in my life who was there all along and I never realized it. I am Thankful because he is like no other man I have met. He is caring, full of love and wickedly funny. His sincerity entangles my every thought. I feel as if the wool has been pulled away from over my eyes. He is my guide, my light and my path. With him is where I want to be, with him is where I feel safe.
Why do I feel so scared then? Why do I feel as if I shouldn't be feeling like this so soon? Is it wrong? Am I crazy? I can't speak for tomorrow but I can speak for today, for right now and all I know in my heart is that it feels right. I feel as if I found the missing piece to the puzzle in my insane life, the one person who I can be myself with. At all times. I won't be judge or criticized by him. He accepts me and recognizes me for who I am. He appreciates me and I appreciate him. I believe that everything happens for a reason and we are in eacothers life for a reason, what that reason is we have yet to discover. All i know is that if this is a dream, I dont want to wake up from it. I don't and won't let it go. I am crazy about him. One day at a time for sure but I can't keep what I feel inside any longer. I thank the great one above for bringing him into my life.

An update:
Finished reading "Friday Night Chicas". Great book. I am now reading "A Girl Like Che Guevara". I have not been able to finish the introduction for my book. I haven't made the time would be more accurate to say. But I plan on getting to that soon. It's obvious by my thoughts above that I have been a bit distracted, in a good way ofcourse but distracted nontheless.

I ended things with "J" officially. Not like it made a difference. I hadn't heard from him or seen him so why bother to continue something that isn't there. Its a huge relief though.
Anyways, my son's JHS graduation is June 16. He is siked and I am siked for him. My baby is getting big. Wow, to think he will be in HS in September. How time flies. So much to do.

I leave to my first of a few weekend trips on May 27th. I am going to New Mexico with my bestfriend. We will be doing alot of R&R and workshops. We are going with a book club that we belong to. "La Sucias"......I am sure it will be fun. I then head off to Miami in June with an old friend. No pun intended when I say Old....lol...he is 13 yrs my senior. I plan on visiting family and friends and getting alot of sun. Thats pretty much it for now.

Will keep you posted on what happens next with the new man in my life. Caio!

No comments: