Thursday, April 07, 2005

Some "Me" time

So yesterday I took my first Yoga class and geez did it hurt....Yikes. Now maybe its because I am a thick girl, obviously not skinny, but Lordie what pain!!!! I really enjoyed the breathing excersizes and meditation but the poses we had to do were a killer on my knees. I will try another class and see if it was just because of the fact that I had never done it before, if not then I guess Yoga will be out for me, at least for the time being. I am doing well with my Pilates Class and I love it. So I guess now that I am starting to get into the workout routine then things should begin to fall into place....pun intended...lol.

A little update on my love life. The "ex" that was coming into town a couple of weeks ago never showed, couldn't make it in for some reason. I really don't care. My "sex fix" can wait. Anyways, I met a guy who is younger than me. He is 26 and I am 31. Now I know that some may say "Oh please, it isn't much of an age difference" but with the past experiences that I have had, this was in issue for me at first. Our first date was very casual, I figured if it didn't go well then hey, I am out! That wasn't the case though. We clicked. He is smart, kind, funny and a gentleman. Here is the thing, we are complete opposites. Not my "type" of guy. I believe everyone has a preference as to what kind of person they date or what they look for, well, he is neither of what I consider to be "my type of guy". I usually date the polished, shirt and tie wearing kind of guy. This person's style is that of a 50 Cent video....the baggy pants, big shirt and Du-rag....let's just say he is "Ghetto Fabulous". He is so much fun though, I enjoy being in his company and best of all is that we understand eachother, or at least it feels that way. He blows me away with his intellectuality and completely stimulates me mentally. WHooshhhh!
Well, we are having fun and that is all that matters right now. That is all I am going to say about that.



Starvation calls right now so off to lunch I go!! Muah!

No comments: