Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pilates....Sweet Pain!!

Yesterday I attended my second Pilates class at NYSC. Last Thursday we had this man who was in his 40's and who kept commenting on each pose as he did them. I think he was in more pain then we were...lol. It was funny I must admit but yesterday we had this lady who was sick as a dog. She came in with a cup of tea and was coughing up a storm until class began, then out of no where, this lady gets up and begins the class. She worked us out like if we were in boot camp but wow, I had no idea you could sweat so much with this class. I was feeling the burn with every stretch.....damn. I was cathing cramps left and right..... In the end though, I loved it. I felt like I had accomplished something, at least the burning of some calories.

Prior to Pilates I had done about 30 minutes of Cardio and after Pilates I decided to work on my legs and upper arms....got to get rid of those "lunch lady" arms. I am trying to stay focused and I think I am doing well except once I got home I had a huge bowl of Sugar Smacks cereal. I know, I know...its counterproductive but hey...A girls gotta eat right. I went straight to the gym right after work so I had not eaten dinner.

Anyways, I got a phone call from my ex who says he will be in town this Saturday and wants to "hook up". Yipee for me.. A quick sex fix won't hurt. The Pocket Rocket can only do so much, know what I mean. Now that I am single again I might as well right. I guess it's time for me to create a "Booty Call" bunch...geez, I don't know. NSA's are much better to deal with. I have been trying so hard to find a boyfriend that none have worked out. My last one turned out to be a Pathological Liar, seriously. This dude has problems, mental ones. Why is it so difficult for me? Oh well....I will dwell on that over the weekend.

Tomorrow I have to take my son to the hand clinic and they will tell me whether or not he will need surgery. I hope not, but in anycase whatever needs to be done will be done. That will teach him to punch walls and act like Mr. Tough Guy.

Well I better get my butt back to work here....not like there is much to do but I am thinking about Saturday and I am getting goose bumps. I am sure that my session will be like that of my Pilates Class. There will be alot of changing positions, stretching and sweating. Blissful pleasure, now I just hope I don't get leg cramps.

No comments: