Monday, April 11, 2005

Weekend Short...

The last time I went to have dinner at Uno's was maybe about two years ago. I absolutely love Uno's. I think they have the best apps and deep dish pizza. I went to Uno's on Friday with a girlfriend of mine. We got seated at a booth with a view of the parking lot....now where did all the papi's come from. I never realized that Yonkers had cuties. It was great eye candy, I must admit. But can someone please explain to me the "Reverse Couples" syndrome....Argggghhhh!
I gave it this meaning, a "Reverse Couple" is when one of the two is 200 times better looking then the other. People please....how is it that some of us women find it so hard to attract a good looking man yet we run into hot papi's who are arm in arm with women who are just butt ugly. Ay Dios Mio.....Is love really that blind?? We ALL wonder this...I am merely saying it outloud...lol.
Bueno, back to my weekend. Dinner at Uno's was great, we didn't even have room for desert. We drove back into the city and couldn't find anything to do so I figured we would go check up on my son just to make sure he was not doing anything he shouldn't have been. He was staying at his friends house for the weekend. Well, he actually behaved and was where he was supposed to be so that ended that search. My friend and I still didn't want the night to end and it was already about 11pm so we headed to Brooklyn to meet up with the guy that I am dating. We went, didn't get lost either so thats always good. My friend met him and thought he was cute...hehehe. He is cute. We stayed for maybe ½ hour then headed back home. Corny right...oh well. That is the story of my life.....lol

On Saturday I got up at 12pm, I slept about 10 hrs. I didn't realize how worn out I had been...geez. Pilates is kicking my ass. Anyways, I spoke with "J" (my datee) and we decide to meet in the city at 6pm. We were supposed to hang out with my cousin but he wasn't feeling well. I got there 15 min late but hey, he owed me. As a matter of fact, I still have about ½ hr of lateness credit with him. On our first date he had me waiting for like 45 min....so waiting 15 min for me wasn't gonna kill him. We headed back to my place for dinner and relaxation....wink, wink. Got up Sunday morning at about 10am, took a shower, got dressed, walked"J" to the train station then I called up my friend and we drove to Boston, for the hell of it cause we were bored. Geez, I really need a life. The day was beautiful and looking at the Folaige as we drove was amazing. We had dinner with another friend when we got there then headed back. I made it back in three hours which is pretty good time. My back was shot though...I couldn't sleep all night. The most sleep I got was on the train ride to work. Que SueƱo.......zzzzzzzz.

Now after writing it all down, my weekend didn't seem so interesting....que se va hacer. At least I enjoyed it, can't complain there. Next weekend my girlfriends from Boston are coming down to hang out here so that should be fun. Vamos a ver. Bueno, eso es todo por ahora......

Caio!

No comments: