Thursday, August 12, 2010

And another year gone by....

IMG_0714

A few people who follow my photography blog have stumbled upon my personal blog and asked why I have not written.  My answer, I don't know.  It isn't because I don't have much to say and it isn't that I no longer care to express myself but I simply don't know, I just haven't made the effort. 

My last post was July 11,2009 and since then, here is what has transcended:
1.  I became a Brooklynite!  We moved to Bayridge in November!  I absolutely love it and the commute to work is easier. 
2.  I am still trying to finish school...geez! Why is it taking so long you ask?  Well because I can't seem to pass the freaking Math test that is required in order for me to take the last 2 classes!!  Argghh!!! 
3.  We went to Miami again in October and Punta Cana in April.  Going to Miami again in 3 weeks.  Yes, I love Miami, you think?
4.  Have admitted to the fact that I am a reality TV junkie!  I love RHONJ, Jersey Shore and all shows Bridal! 
5.  We finally picked a date and a venue for our Wedding!
6.  I upgraded my camera to a Canon 7D and I am in love!!
7.  I have been blessed by the photography bookings I have had so far.
8.  Although I have neglected this blog, unintentionally of course, I have been updating my photography blog regularly. 
9.  My son and his beautiful girlfriend have announced that their bundle of joy will be here Nov 19th, therefore making me a G-Ma! Yikes!!
10.  I shot my first wedding!
11.  Reunited with an old friend and quickly realized that sometimes your past should remain there. 
12.  Became the proud owner of a Crackberry :-)

Well, so far that is all and it probably sounds like I am rambling on...lol but writing is my outlet and I can honestly say that it has saved me a few times from making crazy decisions because it allows me to see what I am thinking.   I don't want to break another promise by stating that I will "promise" to write here everyday, but I can assure you that I will make every effort to do so. 
I want to thank everyone who has followed this blog and who currently follows my photoblog.  Without you and your kind comments, I wouldn't have the courage to continue.  To know that my voice is being heard makes it that much more meaningful!

Cyber hugs to all!!
Judie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judie, I'm really glad you provided an update. And it absolutely does not sound corny if that's what you're worried about! These are your thoughts and you present them honestly. I encourage you to continue writing because you have a knack for it and you have a very distinct writing voice.

Raquel said...

If you need any Miami recommendations let me know!

Lol @ #11. I understand completely. ;)

I too LOVE Real Housewives. Mondays have become one of my favorite days which says a lot.

Congrats G-Ma!