Thursday, June 01, 2006

Summer is here...

Well, not officially but at least now it's starting to feel like it. I have to say, it's been a pretty chilly Spring, don't you think?? Not that I am complaining but just thought I would put it out there. How does the saying go? "April Showers Brings May Flowers" hmmmm, yeah I think that's it. But I don't see many flowers...lol. Oh well, at least we are getting there.

I am so bored at work, I finished all I had to finish and now there is only ½ hour more to go before I head home but it's killing me. The time is just dragging...argh!

I have had alot on my mind lately in regards to my son and work and just everything around me. I don't feel irritated just helpless. I feel like I am stuck somewhere and can't find my way home. I keep myself busy so that I don't have to think so much but then when it comes right down to it, all I do is think. I need to find an extracurricular activity or something. I start school in the fall but what will I do until then to pass time? I try to keep myself busy at home but that doesn't really work because I end up infront of the TV. I guess I will get thru this in due time.

My boyfriend and I are going to have dinner with the kids this evening at Pio Pio. We love that place and it is so inexpensive. They have the best Rotisserie chicken!! It's a small Peruvian spot on the upper Eastside. Tomorrow we have dinner with our co-workers and then we're off to Sequoias for some dancing...that should be fun. Not much will be going on this weekend since we are strapped for cash, paying off our trip has pretty much gotten us for this weekend but at least next weekend we will be more relieved. This is the part I hate about being a grown up, paying bills.....

I saw X-Men last weekend and really liked it despite the bad reviews that some friends gave it. Maybe it's cause I don't get all involved in the comic thing so I don't feel like I have to compare it but then again, I also saw Davinci Code and liked it as well. I did do some comparing to the book there but I don't really have any complaints about it. My boyfriend on the other hand had tons of questions, he even asked one of the protesters on Time Square why they were protesting. It was an interesting 15 min there. Next movie I want to see is "The Breakup" with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. I just love Vince. I think he is so sexy...yum!

Well, until next time. Maybe I'll be off this emotional rollercoaster and can post something worth your time but until then, this is all of me right now.

Caio!

No comments: